Very Berry Smoothie
Rasberries 1/3 cup
Blueberries 1/3 cup
Blackberries 1/3 cup
Strawberries 3 pcs
Kale 1 cup
Spinach 1 cup
Wheatgrass 1/2 tsp
Apple juice 1 cup
Honey 1 tbsp
Put the berries, apple juice, kale, spinach, wheatgrass and honey in a blender. Begin processing on low speed and slowly increase the speed to high, blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Add apple juice as needed to thin the smoothie enough to blend.
- The spinach, Kale and flesh of the berries contains fiber. Fiber found mainly in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes — is probably best known for its ability to prevent or relieve constipation. But foods containing fiber can provide other health benefits as well, such as helping to maintain a healthy weight and lowering your risk of diabetes, heart disease and some types of cancer.
- Spinach has so many health benefits, it’s difficult to list them all. But spinach has been shown to reduce the formation of cholesterol, lower high blood pressure, and help your memory!
- Kale is a green, leafy, cruciferous vegetable that is rich in nutrients. It may offer a range of health benefits for the whole bodyPossible benefits include helping manage blood pressure, boosting digestive health, and protecting against cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Berries are chock full of antioxidants which are great anti-cancer agents. They also promote a healthy digestive system and can help keep your memory sharp.
- Wheatgrass is a food made from the Triticum aestivum plant. It’s regarded as a super potent health food with amazing benefits. It’s usually consumed as a fresh juice, but it also comes in powdered form. Fresh wheatgrass juice is considered to be a living food.